Services: International Taxation
Whether you want to expand abroad, emigrate from Canada temporarily or permanently or do business in Canada for the first time, the tax implications arising from cross-border operations are particularly complex. Crowe BGK’s team of professionals will guide you through the intricacies of Canadian and international tax law and international tax treaties. Moreover, our advisors offer innovative and customized solutions in order to minimize your overall tax burden, allowing you to grow more quickly.
What can Crowe BGK do for you?
- Cross-border tax planning: foreign investment structures, repatriation of profits to Canada, optimization of effective tax rates at the international level, etc.
- Determination of Canadian tax obligations to be met by foreign companies doing business in Canada
- Assistance in assigning employees abroad (from Canada to a foreign destination or from abroad to Canada)
- Tax planning in anticipation of emigration from Canada or immigration to Canada
Did you know?
- Crowe BGK is a member of Crowe Horwath International, a network of independent accounting firms. In collaboration with our affiliates in over 120 countries across the globe, we can advise you regarding the fiscal consequences applicable in Canada, but also in the country or other countries pertaining to your situation. All the answers that you need in one place.
- Crowe BGK team counts US tax experts among its ranks, offering tax planning services and tax compliance (preparation of US tax returns). Learn more by contacting Luc Picard, CPA, CA, Leader, U.S, Tax Services.
Subscribe to the Crowe BGK Newsletter(s):
Our Clients Speak
"...Through their quality professional services, Crowe BGK helped us grow our company from 30 to 200 employees during that same period, while maintaining cordial relationships with all stakeholders."Daniel Laporte President, Laporte Consultants Inc.