Industries: Gaming & Multimedia
Crowe BGK has had clients in the gaming and multimedia field since the inception of these new technology-oriented fields. We have the experience in the complex and strict gaming reporting requirements, as well as in filing for research and development tax credits in the multimedia field. Our clients rely on us to deal with the myriad and complex government regulations that affect these fields. We will help you navigate through the complexities of jackpot liabilities, loyalty and incentive programs, licensing regulations and the issues specific to the gaming and multimedia industries.
What can we do for you?
- Corporate income tax, sales tax and payroll compliance filings for subsidiaries of foreign entities
- Extensive and personalized consulting services for startup and mature companies
- Preparation of applications for various tax credits and government grants
- Guidance to comply with complex accounting policies
- Ensure gaming and licensing regulations are followed
Did you know?
- Crowe BGK has a mergers and acquisitions department with a network of venture capitalist investors seeking new opportunities
- Quebec multimedia companies may be eligible for a significant tax credit for having produced titles within the province
Subscribe to the Crowe BGK Newsletter(s):
Our Clients Speak
"...Through their quality professional services, Crowe BGK helped us grow our company from 30 to 200 employees during that same period, while maintaining cordial relationships with all stakeholders."Daniel Laporte President, Laporte Consultants Inc.